- Category: Site Content
- Published: Friday, 15 March 2013 13:25
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 6384
Skills Level :
- Highly Skilled
- Half Skilled
- Low Skilled
- Total Workforce
The Ministry of Human Resources, abbreviated MOHR, is a ministry of the Government of Malaysia that is responsible for skills development, labour, occupational safety and health, trade unions, industrial relations, industrial court, labour market information and analysis, social security.
"To be the leading agency in the development and management of a World Class Workforce."
- To develop a workforce that is productive, informative, discipline, caring and responsive to the changing labor environment towards increasing the economic growth and hence create more job opportunities.
- To encourage and maintain conducive and harmonized industrial relation between employers, employees and trade unions for the nation's economic development and wellness of people.
- To uphold social justice and ensure harmonious industrial relations through solving industrial dispute between employer and employee and awarding collective agreement.
- To ensure trade unions practice democracy, orderly and is responsible to assist achieving the objective of industrial harmony.
- To be the leader in development of nation's human resources.
- To ensure safety and health of workforce is assured.
- To develop skilled, knowledgeable and competitive workforce in a harmonious industrial relations with social justice.
LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS
- Client's Charter Achievement (January - September 2017)
- Client's Charter Achievement (January - August 2017)
- Client's Charter Achievement (January - July 2017)
- Client's Charter Achievement (January - June 2017)
- Client's Charter Achievement (January - May 2017)
- Client's Charter Achievement (January - April 2017)
- Client's Charter Achievement (January - March 2017)
- Client's Charter Achievement (January - February 2017)
- Client's Charter Achievement (January 2017)
- Client's Charter Achievement (January-December 2016)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To update and implement labor policies and laws to create efficient, productive and discipline workforce with positive values and good work ethics.
- To update and implement occupational safety and health policies and laws to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
- To efficiently manage and independently resolve industrial dispute between employer and employee in order to create a conducive work environment.
- To monitor and facilitate development and movement of trade unions to be orderly for the benefit of the nation.
- To manage international relations in Labor Management field, technical co-operation in labor related matters and human resources development.
- To encourage and coordinate tripartisme among employees, employers and Government and to create harmonized relation toward Vision 2020.
- To plan and develop human resource through control and labor market analysis to formulate policies relating to employment, development of skilled workforce and productivity linked wage system.
- To create job opportunities and job placement.
- To update and implement National Vocational Training Policy and strategies that will fulfill the training needs in the private sector.
- To revise, update and develop the syllabus of skills training (NOSS), Skills Certification System (MOSQ) and skills standard for implementation.
- To update and effective implementation of social safety facility to ensure sufficient safety net for workers.
DEPARTMENTS & AGENCIES
Block D3 & D4, Complex D,
Kedutaan Besar Malaysia,
Pejabat Atase Buruh
JI.H.R Rasuna Said KAV. X/6 No. 1-3
Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan 12950,
High Commission of Malaysia
301, Jervois Road,
Singapore, 249 077
|GENEVA, SWITZERLAND||CHENNAI, INDIA|
|Permanent Mission of Malaysia
Internatioanal Centre Cointrin
Route de Pre-Bois
Black H, 1st Floor, P.O. Box 1834
1215 Geneva 15, Switzerland
Consulate General of Malaysia
NO 7 (Old No 3)
1st Street, Cenotaph Road
Teynampet, Chennai, 60018
Tamil Nadu, India
MOHR Staff Directory is the easy way to search officer by name/department under MOHR.
:::::: click here :::::::